Healthy skin and a rosy, dewy glow is a must for Summertime, and we’ve partnered with MUA Matt Gossett on a few Summer beauty looks that we can’t wait to recreate this season. First up: Soft Summer!
For both Caitlin’s and Lauren’s looks, Matt wanted to show how adding small pops of color on your eyes, cheeks or lips can easily elevate your daily Summer looks.
A mixture of makeup by Mario Master Mattes palette & Huda Beauty New Nudes palette
*Blush: makeup by Mario cream blush in soft coral and earthy pink and powder blush in creamy peach and poppy pink
*Bronzing: makeup by Mario contour sticks medium and medium dark
*Highlight: makeup by Mario soft glow highlighter in pearl
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
Even if you’re not one to wear a lot of makeup every day, it’s so easy to switch things up with a simple swipe of color.
- Liner: makeup by Mario “perfect brown” and “super black”
- Mascara: Nars Climax
- Concealers: Sephora Brand Gel Concealers.
- Foundation: Makeup Forever Foundation Stick
- Setting powder for Summer heat: Hourglass Translucent Powder
- Huda Beauty “Resting Boss Face” Setting Spray
- Photography: Kim Thomas
- Wardrobe: Indigo Germantown
- Models: Caitlin McGill, Lauren Draffin
- MUA: Matt Gossett
To purchase any of the beauty products listed, visit Sephora in The Shops of Saddle Creek!
2055 West St Suite 10
Germantown, TN 38138