The Holidays are a prime time for trying new things with your makeup, so I called on MUA Matt Gossett to create a classic but fun beauty look for our holiday shoot that would look great on everyone. Smoky eyes and berry lips for the win!
A soft smoky eye is perfect for a day filled with holiday parties. Grays, coppers, and softer shades keep the look festive but still sultry, and you can easily change out your lip colors to switch up your look (this will be determined by how much you want to vamp it up).
You can be a little more bold with your makeup for holiday parties, so don’t be afraid to wear rich colors on the lips and eyes at the same time. Keep skin clean and semi matte with just a hint of color on the cheeks to keep the face from looking flat, and so that the focus will remain on the eyes. This way, the look is a little more modern and fresh.
- Makeup by Mario “Master Mattes Palette”
- Charlotte Tilbury “Eyes to Mesmerize” in colors “Oyster Pearl” & “Star Gold”
- Eyeliner: Makeup by Mario Pro Eyeliner “Super Black”
- Brows: makeup by Mario “Master blade” Eyebrow Pencil
- Foundation: Makeup Forever HD Foundation Sticks
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers
- Bronzer: Makeup by Mario Soft Sculpt Powder Bronzer
- Blush: Makeup by Mario Soft Pop Blush Sticks
- Charlotte Tilbury: Airbrush Flawless Filter Powder
- Lipsticks: Makeup by Mario Ultra Suede Lipsticks
- Photography: Kim Thomas
- Wardrobe: Altar’d State + Arula (size 10-24)
- Models: Taylor Bland, Andrea Fenise, Katherine Faulk
- MUA: Matt Gossett
To purchase any of the beauty products listed, visit Sephora in The Shops of Saddle Creek!
2055 West St Suite 10
Germantown, TN 38138