CODE OF CONDUCT
The Shops of Saddle Creek, including its parking lot, is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting the Shopping Center’s legitimate business interests and any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of Shopping Center. As a visitor on this property, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities while on this property.
- Using physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or peace of other patrons of the Shopping Center.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring, by following another person through the Shopping Center or by using sexually explicit language or conduct, in any other way creating a disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Shopping Center’s patrons or its commercial function.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or with other patrons’ view of windows and other tenant displays, or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace or committing any unlawful act.
- Creating litter, or throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass or other matter of any kind on the property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located in or on, the Shopping Center and belonging to the Shopping Center, its patrons, or its tenants including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- All animals must be leashed or contained inside carriers at all times. Owners, by law, are responsible for the behavior of their pets and for cleaning up after their pets.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing of musical instruments, radios or tape players, or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of other patrons in the Shopping Center.
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without the prior written permission of the management of the Shopping Center.
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or distributing commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale, or available in exchange for a donation or contribution, except with the prior written permission of the management of the Shopping Center.
- Failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which is likely to provoke a disturbance or embroil other groups or the general public in open conflict.
- Sitting on planters, handrails, stairs, directories, trash receptacles or in front of tenant spaces.
- Possessing any open can, bottle, or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- Loitering, delaying, lingering, or remaining idle about the property without any useful business for being present.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you will be asked to leave the property.
If you fail or refuse to leave the property, you will be arrested and prosecuted for Criminal Trespass.